Pumpkin "Cheesecake" - Healthy Choices Recipe by Dr. D. Blaney (Vegan)
|Delicious Vegan "Pumpkin Cheesecake"|
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 C. Graham Cracker crumbs
- 1 C. Fresh Walnuts, ground fine
- 1/3 C. Grape Seed Oil
- 1 T. Liquid Honey
- Mix ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- With a fork, press mixture in the bottom of a lightly oiled (use a non-stick spray) 12" spring form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
For the Filling:
- 2 x 349 g Pkg. Firm Silken Tofu
- 2 C. Pumpkin, cooked and mashed
- 1 C. Cane Sugar
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ginger Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Nutmeg
- 4 T. Corn Starch
- 1 T. Lemon Juice
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust. Smooth out nicely.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for approximately 1 hour or until set and it begins to brown on top.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with melted carob chips.