- 4 C. Raw Broccoli
- 4 C. Water
- 2 T. Chicken-like Seasoning
- 1 1/2 C. Raw Cashew Pieces
- 1 T. Nutritional Yeast
- 2 C. Water
- 1 tsp. Salt, or to taste
- 6 T. Cornstarch
- Simmer broccoli in 4 C. Water until soft. Place in a blender and pulsate leaving some small chunks of broccoli. Pour into a large pot.
- Combine remaining ingredients in blender. Blend until very smooth. Add to pot with broccoli.
- Cook over medium temperature until thickened.
- Taste; add more salt or chicken-like seasoning if desired.
- Serve immediately. Serves: 6-8
- This recipe is from the Healthy Choices Cooking Class by Darlene Blaney, PhD, NCP, CFT
Call 403-746-5388 or email email@example.com